Tuesday, April 14, 2009

We are obviously married...

Hi! I know I just posted yesterday but Kyle and I had a very "married" moment today. On my way home from school, Kyle called me and asked me to pick up some cheese for fajitas. I said sure and after I hung up with him I remembered the list that was on the counter, we needed sandwich bags and fajita seasoning. So, I got to the store bought 3 seasoning packets (they were on sale), sandwich bags, the cheese he asked for, and a splurge item...Simply Lemonade. I got home and Kyle started laughing because earlier in the day he had went to the store and got 3 seasoning packets(they were on sale), sandwich bags, and a splurge item...Snapple Ice Tea. Interesting that both of our splurge items were beverages. :) We laughed about this for quite awhile! The joys of married life. I hope it made you smile!

4 comments:

Tessa's Mommy said...

Too cute! Don't you love those moments

The Grady Gazette said...

That is all way too funny!

Mikaela said...

Cute!

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

Isn't it nice when you both are on the same page? Treasure those moments always.