Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Brewers Game

We had a really great Easter weekend. We got back to the Port/Grove area on Thursday night and went to Scott and Beth's for dinner and colored eggs. It is always a blast being with them and we are very thankful that they take us in when we come home. :) Friday was spent getting ready for the Easter gathering at the Peterson household and I went to The Hannah Montana Movie with Josh and Mariah. It was good...I am not going to lie and I am not ashamed! Ha Ha On Saturday we spent the day with Dieringer's. I had a fabulous time playing outside with Caden in the morning. Eric, Carol, Nate, Dustin, Kyle, and I went to the Brewers vs. Cubs game! It was great fun and Kyle was in heaven!!! Again, great hanging out with people that we LOVE to be with. It was also fun to be outside for almost the entire day. Sunday was Easter! We went to church and it was just so great to worship on such a special day. I am so thankful for the gift Jesus gave us. We spent the day at the Peterson's with the Nicewanders and more Peterson's. It was great fun catching up with everyone and eating! It was a great weekend. Thanks to everyone we spent time with! Have a great week! Enjoy the pictures! (Gramma K...I am talking to you and I will post pictures of your classroom quilt when it is finished!)























No comments: