Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Life Resolution...

I pretty much have given up on New Year Resolutions but I totally support people who do them because it is the perfect time to say " I am going to make a change starting NOW." My resolution is a life resolution. I have been reading some fun books and have noticed a common theme in the books. That theme is woman who are opening up both spiritually and emotionally and becoming vulnerable. As I continue to read these books I have been able to reflect on my own life and see that God has been asking me to do this for awhile. So, please pray for me, it is a scary thing becoming vulnerable both spiritually and emotionally and I think it will really benefit my relationships that I have, primarily with my husband. I want my relationships to be impacted by my faith and I want people to see Jesus in me. So, this is what I am working on and I am excited to see what God has for me. As, I said in a below post...2009 is going to be an exciting life-changing year.

"Let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth."
1 John 3:18
"Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power..."
Ephesians 6:10

No comments: