Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!

WOW, as I have been reflecting on this year I cannot believe how quickly it went. I made a list the other day of everything that happened in each month and we had big events happening in all but 3 of the 12 months. Pretty eventful year!
HIGHLIGHTS OF 2008...
  • Kyle started his internship at Kolb & Co. This internship turned into a full-time job starting in September 2009! WooHoo
  • Kyle started Graduate school at UWW, the internship was part of this!
  • We went to a number of weddings for some really great friends. Congrats to Susan & Tom, Carrie & Stuart, Scott & Beth, Tami & Jason, Valerie & Alton, Adam & Gina, Joel & Trena, and Ali & Joel. WOW!
  • My sister moved back to WI and then moved to CO!
  • I began my student teaching in 7th grade! I feel very blessed to have found a profession that I love.
  • We were very lucky to get to go on two honeymoons, the first to Lake Tahoe, Ca. The second to Kissimmee, FL with Scott and Beth. Great Times!
  • BIGGEST EVENT OF THE YEAR: We got MARRIED! We have been adjusting to married life and are seeing the blessings of it everyday!

It has been an exciting year. I was talking to my mom on New Years Day and she informed me that not only was 2008 exciting but 2009 is going to be just as exciting with more life changes. So, we will continue to pray that God's will will be done in our lives.

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! MAY GOD BLESS YOU!

No comments: