Saturday, January 31, 2009

Pictures!!!

Last weekend, well you already know about last weekend because of my Mini-Update post. So here are the pictures from that. I like to have pictures when I open my blog! And I even have videos! WOOHOO We were all busy so we bought a cake for Tina! It was very good and very nicely decorated!

We went to eat at Panera cause we were in a hurry so we brought the cake in and decided to whisper sing Happy Birthday to not make a scene! Not that the talking and laughing were already doing so! :)
Tina was surprised. We only told her to meet us at 5 at Susan's. So we were pretty proud of ourselves. Two of her favorites...country music and sports! WOOHOO All thanks to Emily D. getting us cheap tickets!

She is quite the pole vaulter! It was fun watching her! :)

The picture of Emily pole vaulting is where she made it over! Isn't it a great picture?!?!

Last night Kyle and I went to the Clinton High School Girls basketball game. Four of the girls in my class were performing at halftime as Junior Poms. They were super good...I was actually impressed. Kyle was too. After the show I ran back to say Hi and get this picture. One of the girls could not be found so this is what happened... the girl on the left was searching for her. I am cracking up because I keep saying, "Look at the camera!!" So, even though I look ridiculous in this picture, it kind of captures the chaos of my classroom this semester. :) Oh and my long coat does not help this picture even more because I look like a little person! Which one of the parents did ask me how old I was. HA! I am sure that is the first of many parents!
Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

Sounds lie we missed a fun time...admirals and phil vasser ( a favorite I might add). Also thanks for the pics/movie of the track meet. That is the first competition of anything that I've ever seen Emily do. We really enjoyed it. I'll be praying for you with your little kiddies. Teaching truly is a blessing, but it is also draining. 7pm is a nice time to go to bed:)