Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mini-Update

HI! I have some great pictures and videos from last weekend but now that student teaching has begun, my time is spent away from the computer. We had a good weekend. I was able to see some of the fam and my roommates at the Phil Vassar Concert/Admirals game. Then spent some quality time with Nikki! We went to Emily's track meet (I will post a really sweet picture of her pole vaulting and a video this weekend). Get this, Kyle and I were ready for bed at 7:30 on Saturday night. HAHA We were pooped and realized what losers we are!
ANYWAYS, student teaching has started. I am starting by teaching Spelling and Reading. It is a very interesting classroom! I will be stretched beyond measure. I pray over the class every morning as I drive to school. It is really great having my own teacher desk and doing all the "teacher" things. It feels real!
Kyle is doing what he does best at this time of the year...TAXES! He has quite the list of taxes that he will be doing this year. Good experience! He also has a few classes on Tuesday and Thursday. He is looking for a job and had a few interviews but they didn't work out because of scheduling.
Oh, Carol, I made a meal plan for the month like your mom does. So far it is working well for us. :)
Well, the mini-update was a bit longer but typing is way faster then adding pictures so those will come later.
Have a great week! Love to you!

No comments: