Friday, January 27, 2012

Spaghetti and Boo

Cole loves spaghetti night! I give him two spoons to encourage spoon use but he just can't get it in his mouth fast enough and decides to use his fists! I kind of understand! 
 Cole has started scaring us. It must stem from playing hide and seek in the dark with my family. Here he is in some positions. I should have taken a video but Cole broke that feature of my camera.




Cole is 16 months! I have been meaning to do a 16 month post. He is quite the guy. I love watching his personality emerge! He has a sassy side. Don't know who he got that from! ;) He loves to read. He loves to play outside. LOVES IT! He definitely lets us know when something is against his approval. He loves the pantry and grabbing his snacks out. He loves to be in the kitchen helping me cook. He has his own cupboard with his cooking tools so he can work too. He is sleeping really well.. 7:30/8pm to 7:15 am. He takes a 2 1/2 hour nap in the afternoon every day. He LOVES his "sisters" at the babysitters. They get home from school and run to him and play play play. Sarah said, " Mrs. D. you really need to have a baby boy cause Cole has enough sisters right now." Love her! Cole loves berries. He has a growing vocabulary. He can say most animals and can point to all body parts. He says Mony for Mommy and Daddy very clearly. We practice all the family members names when looking at pictures. He gives everyones name a try. I think he had Carol and Caden and Papa best from Dieringers. Bumpa and Ashley from my side best. He uses his manners for please. He acts like he is a starved child with how often her rubs his belly for please in sign language. Cole loves Nala, Remi, Scout, and Buddy...Tilly too. All dogs he spends lots of time with. Really any animal catches his attention. He is so active. When it is time to crash, he crashes hard. He saves his crabbiness for me when I go pick him up after school. I am glad he is so polite for his babysitters. I am starting to learn how to redirect his behaviors when they are not positive...how is that for a politically correct comment! HA!  He is just so fun! I love being with him. We live for the weekends when we can play and be together. I am so thankful God blessed us with him! I know he is going to be a great big brother.

No comments: