Thursday, November 18, 2010

Christmas Cards

I love love love Christmas cards! I love sending and recieving...hint, hint! Shutterfly is offering 50 free cards if you display there cards on your blog. I have ordered from Shutterfly in the past and will do it again this year! It is super easy and they have so many cute designs. I really love the multiple pictures to show different family members or the big photo of the whole family! I almost always do the photo card instead of flip open card but they have really cute ones of both! Check it out here http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards!
Which one do you think I will choose?


Cole Bradley Update: We have been practicing putting Cole down for nap in his crib so he learns to fall asleep on his own. I wasn't ready to do it before but now seems like the right time. It has been going pretty well. He definitely cries but when he wakes up from his crib nap, he is much more content. On Tuesday we started and it went perfectly. Yesterday, he really wanted to be held. Today, I did lay him down and he cried and has been taking a nice long nap. Very proud of him. Now the next task will be laying him down for a nap at my parents this weekend while the men go hunting! I have also wanted to do this at nighttime. Yesterday was the first time that he didn't fall asleep before bedtime. So I layed him down, he cried, I soothed for a minute, he cried more, and he slept! He was fed at 9:00, sleeping by 9:45, and woke at 2:30 to eat again. Pretty good night!

BEST MOMENT OF THE WEEK: Cole smiled and laughed at me about 4 times! I have been waiting for these really true "smile right at me" times and they are happening! It is so fun and makes the exhaustion so worth it. I can't wait for him to do it for Kyle and everyone else who smiles and laughs at him! He has rolled over twice this week too.

Is it true that because he was 3-4 weeks early that he will be 3-4 weeks behind in the weeks development? I think it depends because he has been doing all the head lifts for weeks but the smiles took longer to come. Interesting!

Well this was a long post with a lot of rambling! :) Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Tim and Liz Casey said...

Hannah was just over 4 weeks early -- sometimes she was on track for milestones according to her birthday date and sometimes her due date. It gets a little less noticable as she gets bigger, but there were definitely things she did later. Oh the joys of having a pre-term baby!!! :-)