Thursday, November 11, 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Oh my goodness...Mr. Cole Bradley is a big boy already! I was flipping through some pictures yesterday and couldn't believe how different he is looking already at 7 weeks old. He is greatly enjoying bath time. Newest development...a big kicker! Look at those ripples in the water! He might just be the next Michael Phelps, haha! Carol, next year Noah's Ark, he is going to love the water slides just like Baby Ethan! I might just need to bring a warm water blanket like the one Cole is sporting above!
This is the new favorite position in the boppy. Soothing for an upset tummy and a great prop up for a boy who loves to look around the room. I just can't believe how big he is already! And look at that forehead...so defined!
Someday I might blog about something other than Cole but really...what else do you people want to read about?!?! :) haha

1 comment:

jsVanEss said...

I am going to try that "boppy position" with Finley to see if she likes it too! How much does he weigh now? He is looking so much older :)