Monday, November 1, 2010

Another Day o' Fun

Well, today we had another day of firsts. Cole took his first bottle from Kyle. I had to call the lactation consultants to make sure we did it right...I have been confused about all this pumping, bottle feeding, storing stuff. So she told me that I should not be the person to give him his first few bottles. Kyle was the chosen one and he was really excited! Other than calling to me a bunch of times about what to do, he did great! Cole chuggalugged like usual! I was patiently waiting (pumping) in the other room so he wouldn't smell me. haha Anyways, then after his bath and screaming time we decided to try out the baby bjorn for the first time. He now weighs enough for us to put him in it. I tried to wear it today when making dinner but forgot how to put it on...haha! I am excited to use it more often...I see lots of stuff getting done in the near future! We had a lovely shower this weekend. Beth planned a great baseball themed event! We were blessed with many things for baby! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

2 comments:

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

good luck! just be careful in the kitchen while cooking...you don't want to start him on fire!

Eric and Carol: said...

LOL.... Sara's comment is morbid and yet funny.... In all your pics he looks so big and then I see him in person and he's just so tiny. Great to see you both this past weekend.