Monday, September 6, 2010

New Apartment Pictures

Well, the video did not work. It was really great. It gave you a nice view of everything BUT I couldn't get it to upload. So, I went with the pictures. Please excuse some of the clutter...I was too lazy to clean it up before the picture taking. The Living Room.
Another view of the Living Room.

The Dining Room. We love having a kitchen table!! And I love my yellow wall! :)
Kitchen.
Little D's room.
There is also a twin bed in the room and a glider will be put in as well when we get it this week. :)
Our room.
We also have a 1/2 bath in our bedroom. The full bath is outside of our room with a laundry machine! How wonderful it is to have a laundry machine! :)

4 comments:

jsVanEss said...

LOVE the pictures!! Your place is so spacious :) And Little D's room is adorable. Fun paint colors!

The Wolfs said...

your apartment looks awesome!!

Eric and Carol: said...

NICE! I love it, looks like you've settled in nicely. The baby's room is SO cute.

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

This place looks so much bigger than the other one, perfect for the little growing family. Love the colors chosen and you are welcome to come down and decorate my house any day! By the way, what clutter?