Monday, September 6, 2010

Door County Babymoon






Kyle and I had a great time on our babymoon to Door County this past weekend. Here is a list of the fun we had:

  • Shopping in Fish Creek

  • Best Biscuits and Gravy for breakfast EVER

  • Cana Island Lighthouse
  • Laying around and watching a movie
  • Making my elephant feet look almost normal

  • Visiting the Farm Market Store...I LOVE IT and the apples were perfect!
  • Going to the drive in movie theatre - really fun!
  • Bubble baths

  • Etc.

Thank you to Kyle for planning this without me having to beg. You are a wonderful husband and I can't wait to see you as a Dad. :)


I have only posted a few pictures of our time because I am becoming quite the large person and can't imagine having my pictures out for the world. HAHA :)

4 comments:

The Wolfs said...

I personally like the first picture on the blog..Kyle's head is positioned perfectly so your baby bump in not shown...lol..It looks like you 2 have tons of fun!!!:)

Eric and Carol: said...

Glad you were able to enjoy one last getaway as the two of you! Looks like the weather was beautiful!!!! Also, you are NOT huge you're pregnant and I think you look pretty darn cute :)

The Grady Gazette said...

It looks like you had a great time! I like Naomi love the first picture! It looks like you are pregnant with Kyle's head and not "little D"! I love it! I can only imagine what you two are laughing at!

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

In agreement about the first picture. Actually, looking at that picture, you wouldn't notice that your pregnant! You look beautiful, the glow of pregnancy shining from your smiling face:) Looks like it was a relaxing and beautiful weekend. Glad you enjoyed it and way to go Kyle for planning!