Saturday, August 7, 2010

Peterson Family Vacation

We had a great time up north with the fam last week. A whole week was spent floating in the water, laughing at my brothers, fishing, eating, relaxing, shopping, and getting a tan. It was a much needed break from the busy summer. We had a great time all being together for a family vacation in what has felt like years...it actually has been years. Here are a few pictures of the week, mostly of Kyle and I but that is only because there were too many pictures to put everyone on here. Thank you to my parents for providing for us so we could enjoy this week together!
Ashley and Jake had to leave before this pic was taken! No full group shot this year. Here it is...the belly pic that everyone has been asking for. Large and in charge...as usual!
One day we went to 4 waterfalls. Waterfalls are one of my favorite things. Of course, Peterson Falls was the best of the falls...very powerful!
Pretty mom!

Cute Kyle!

Last day of fun in Minocqua!

During the family bags tournament! Taylor and Jordan totally beat everyone!

Accidental twins! I love it when this happens!


Well I am tired now as I am doing this late at night and it is the 4th time trying before I remembered that blogger automatically saves drafts. So after my fourth draft, I finally found my first one. Annoying! :)
This week really prepared us for the up coming ones as we will be moving, having baby showers, painting, grad schooling, and getting ready for the school year! Pray for us! :)

2 comments:

The Wolfs said...

I loved the pictures!! It looks like you had an amazing time! When is the baby shower? I still have no phone:(

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

Looks like you both had a wonderfully relaxing trip. You both deserved it! Hope moving goes well, no lifting any heavy things as much as you are tempted to, just point and say where you want it put. The belly, by the way, is not that large and in charges yet...was kyle trying to show his pregnant belly too? Love you guys!