Monday, August 23, 2010

OCTOBER 19

We had our appointment today and the doctor has taken the October 12th due date and pushed it back to October 19th. Some of you know how great that is to me! She did say that we are in between 31-32 weeks so really it is just a guessing game. :)
Other than that we have a very healthy baby boy on our hands. He is in the "right" position which gives me some idea of what body part is poking me at what point. The doctor showed Kyle how to feel the crown of the head by my pelvic bones. He thought it was pretty cool and I am a little jealous!

We are really enjoying our new apartment. I will post a video near the end of the week when we have the nursery finished. My parents are going to bring the crib sometime this week. The nursery is really starting to look like someone is going to live in there. We were very blessed this weekend at my shower(pictures to come soon) and the shower today from Kyle's work. We have everything we need...I think. :) We will need to pick up little things like diaper cream and baby powder(?).

Have a lovely week!

2 comments:

jsVanEss said...

You got your wish! Hopefully you can hold out now until conferences :)
Can't wait to see Little D's bedroom!! Isn't it so much fun putting it all togther?!

Eric and Carol: said...

.... I still think you'll be early :).... ok, so I need to get some meals cooked and sent up to you (I may send them back with Naomi after she returns from Costa Rica?) I also have a few other gifts for you but I am trying to decide which to give you BEFORE little D is born or at your shower after!? AHHH so excited for you guys...it's getting close :)