Thursday, August 26, 2010

Lovely Roommates







My roommates were unable to attend the baby shower so they decided to come visit my new apartment and have a little baby shower. We played some fun games that all involved crafty stuff like cutting apart Kyle's and my faces and pasting it together on a baby face. The best gift of all was Little D's First ABC book. We all took a letter and created a page and then Nikki and I stayed up til 12:30 finishing it. It is such a special thing for him to have from his Auntie Roommates. :) Here are a few pics from the evening.
My mom and mary threw us a shower this past weekend as well. It was really lovely and lots of fun! I didn't take any pictures but my mom posted some on her facebook. Beth also put some on her blog. Thank you picture takers! I will need to get some copies. :) We are so blessed to have people helping us prepare for Little D. Know that we are so thankful to have so many people in the world to love this baby and watch him grow.

1 comment:

The Grady Gazette said...

I love the new blogs! You are too cute pregnant! Your apartment looks adorable from what you show in the pictures!