Sunday, December 20, 2009

Roommate Christmas 2009

We had another wonderful Christmas celebration with the roommates this weekend! The big difference this year was that the boys were invited! WHOA! It was really fun to have them with us. The events of the evening include watching the Whitewater (7 of the 8 are Whitewater alum), us girls exchanging gifts, eating dinner at P.F. Changs, spontaneous comfy pants purchase, and games! It was a great way to start off Christmas week! Merry Christmas to all! Our task this year was to make a recipe box for the person we picked. I picked Tina and I made her a mosaic box. It was fun and I think I did a nice job for my first piece. Here are the finished products and a close-up of mine.
We had a roommate photo shoot...of course! I will spare you the many pics by posting this "classic" Christmas picture pose picture!

THE PANTS! I love them! We had lots of laughs which is one of the best parts of getting together with these girls.
Games with the boys! We played Partini and Catch Phrase. Good times.
Our favorite picture of the evening. These girls are so wonderful and I am glad to have such great friends. We get together and its like we are living together again. Thanks for a great time girls! (boys too)

No comments: