Friday, August 7, 2009

Quick Update...

Kyle and I are heading up north this weekend! I am super excited because I have not been to Minocqua for a long time.
Anyways, here is the update. On Saturday we are signing our lease for the Country Aire apartments in Hartland, WI. We are excited about this and we get to gradually move things into the apartment which is super nice. We ARE getting the two bedroom, so plan on coming to visit.
Kyle has playoffs for church softball and Saints baseball the next few weeks. He is pretty pumped about it. He starts his job on September 8th. As for my job search, it continues. I continue to apply but have also started to put my name in for subbing. God is definitely growing me in the area of patience and relying on Him to show me what His plans are...not what my plans are...the control freak in me is going to have to give up sometime. :) I was doing a little study the other night and this was the question, "What does the Lord, as our Good Shepherd, want to provide for you?" I have been pondering that, it is part of the Becoming a Woman of Simplicity bible study. If you have insight, please share.
Last night I thought I had lots to put on this update but I guess not. Oh yes, Nala is doing great! She is lots of fun! That is all for now...have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Julia said...

Nice update, looks like you both are doing good and I'm sure you will figure it all out soon!
I didn't look at your blog for a long time so I just saw the pictures of the puppy now, she's so cute!!! :)

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

I'm sure you are both excited about moving into your own apartment and having your own space again. We're anxiously awaiting pictures of the apartment. Keep trusting God, his plans are better than our own. Glad to hear that Nala is doing well.

jsVanEss said...

Hey Krys!
So how was up north? I'm sure it was a blast! That is very exciting about your apartment! So now have you started moving everything? You best post pics :)
Keep on praying and don't worry everything will work out... you just never know.
Talk soon!