Thursday, August 27, 2009

CRAZINESS!

Hi! Life has been incredibly crazy this week. I haven't been coming home until about 7 every night. I have met all my students and have the room all ready. It is pretty cute. I will try to remember to take pictures tomorrow. I have only have one minor breakdown but that is only cause Nikki asked me if I was going to cry and it suddenly happened. HAHA We are slowly settling into our apartment because I haven't been around and Kyle doesn't want to do anything without my approval. :) I am just so thankful for what God has done in our lives within one week and just reflecting on our first year of marriage it is quite amazing! I am pretty excited for what God has planned for Nikki and I at Summit Elementary! It is amazing to be able to work so closely with a friend that I love! We are on opposite sides of the building but it is nice to say "HI" to each other in the morning and "BYE" at night. I am just bewildered about how God has given this major gift to me. It has been a busy week and I love every minute of it. Well, I am excited to see some of the family this weekend. I thought I should just give a quick update to let you know what's up since we have kind of found the area that we are settling in. LOVE YOU ALL!

1 comment:

Tim and Liz Casey said...

Good luck this week! I've been getting updates from Nikkki. I'll be praying for both of you as you start your school years. It is an awesome feeling that your classroom is your mission field and to see what God will do through you for your students. Blessings!