Friday, August 21, 2009

I AM A TEACHER!!!

I am a teacher! I can't believe it! School starts on September 1st and the ball is rolling. I am heading to school tomorrow to organize my classroom so I know what I have. The job is in Oconomowoc, Wi which is about 15 minutes from our new apartment in Hartland. I will be teaching third grade at Summit Elementary School. I am in total amazement on how God totally orchestrated all of this. I have learned alot about prayer during this time and it is so exciting! I don't know when I will be able to post next since my life is all about third grade now. I will try to keep everyone posted on our lives in the next few weeks, right now it includes moving into our new apartment, transitioning Nala to the new apartment, Emily's wedding, shower, and bachelorette party, getting my classroom ready, starting school, and kyle's starting work. WOWSERS!!!!! Prayer for sanity is in store...Thanks again to everyone who prayed about this job. It is such a blessing and we are so thankful for everything God has provided for us. I will blogging with you again soon!!! Love to all!

4 comments:

Tessa's Mommy said...

We are praising God with you and can't wait to hear all about your new journey as a teacher!!!

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

Welcome to the 3rd grade teacher club!!!! That is so exciting! It's amazing to see how God works. Third grade is such a fun age, but then again I'm biased. Hope the moving, shower, wedding and school preparation goes well. Take pictures of your classroom and class so we can see.

jsVanEss said...

Congrats again.... what a wonderful week :) I am sure that you are having a blast creating your classroom... it's a lot of work though isn't it :) (That's how I feel at least!)
Have fun with everything this coming week and see you on Saturday! YAY! Can't wait to hear even more about it.

Julia said...

Congratulations Krystin!! I'm sure you are doing great as a teacher and I'm excited to hear more about it! :)