Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving! It has always been one of my favortie holiday's. Most likely because it is centered around FOOD and family! :) This year, Kyle and I will be having two Thanksgiving dinners. At noon we will be with his family and then around 3 we will be heading over to my family. At the moment, I am baking pies for both of those parties. The pumpkin pie is done and it was my first one ever. It looks lovely. Anyways, this morning I began to think of all the things I am thankful for. My family always goes around the table saying what they are thankful for before we eat, so I was preparing!! Here is my list:
1. God - I do not know who I would be without His guidance.
2. Kyle - 5 months married! WHOA!
3. Peterson family - my support system.
4. Dieringer family- I love the craziness and love in this family.
5. My health - no health insurance so this is important.
6. My field study students - they have solidified my desire to teach.
7. My education - I can't wait to teach in my own classroom!
8. My baby apartment - it is small, cute and ours!
9. My friends- I am blessed to have very close relationships with these girls.
10. My passions: cooking, reading, pictures, tetris (haha), blogging, friends!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Eric and Carol: said...

And I am thankful to have you guys as a brother/brother-in-law and sister-in-law. You are a blessing and encouragement to me in your passion for life, people, learning, and loving. Thanks for simply being you guys!

See you at Turkey Time :)