Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas Tag

Well, I love to fill these things out. Here you go.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial? I love real trees but in our little apartment we can't have a big one of those so we will have my mini artificial this year. Next year, it will be real...hopefully!
3. When do you put up the tree? This is our first Christmas tradition as a married couple, the Sunday after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? After Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I can't remember but my favorite gift that my cousin Alyssa got as a child was a little grocery store check out station. I played with it ALOT!?
7. Hardest person to buy for? This year, no one. But probably my dad.
8. Easiest person to buy for? Kyle
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes -- And because of Carol's post I found out that my Grandma got Kyle and I the Willow Tree Nativity for Christmas this year! WOOHOO
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail.
11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Nothing has been that awful...actually Kyle did get me these little sponge things that grow when you put them in water. He was desperate but it was good that I like wierd things like that.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? I don't have one because we never really watched them growing up.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Day after Thanksgiving. I like to have it all done that day so I enjoy the entire Christmas month! I love to buy gifts for people!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, not a Christmas present, that I remember.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? I love to eat everything at Christmas but I really like my aunt tami's swedish tea cakes. I am going to make them this year! And I love peanut butter balls and sugar cookies.
16. Lights on the tree? yes, white
17. Favorite Christmas song? Winter Wonderland , Do you hear what I hear?, Baby It's Cold Outside.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Travel, I like to spread the holiday cheer!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Prancer, Comet, Vixon, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, Rudolph...i think. Which is odd since we never believed in Santa.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I don't have this stuff yet but I will choose a star.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Both!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Jesus is the Reason for the Season and people put too much emphasis on the gifts. I am guilty of this as well becasue I love to give and recieve gifts...It is my love language.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Red and White. I really love the bright, in your face Christmas colors. Red, Green, and White
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Mashed Potatoes, I always love mashed potatoes.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? To have a great first Christmas with Kyle creating our own traditions and also enjoying the traditions of our families.

1 comment:

Eric and Carol: said...

HI, so I've been blog stalking you for awhile now and I notice you need to update your blog. Yes, I realize I need to set a better example by updating my own, and I will... but I just wanted to remind you that I'm ready for the next post :)