Saturday, November 15, 2008

Go Rocket Football

Rocket football has one the sectional title, first time in school history, and will be playing for the State Title on Thursday at 4pm at Camp Randall. It will be the first state title ever attempted for the school. I am lucky enough to have a brother on the team! This is a super exciting time for my family. Also, my cousin's team advanced and will be playing in the Division 3 State game! I love high school football!!!!!!! My brother, Josh, #1 Tight End in the State!

2 comments:

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

Congratulations! That us super exciting!!! I'm glad that things are going well with your field study. 7th graders aren't that scary, although they definatly look big when you're used to working with the little ones. It's hard to know what to do as a teacher when you know the student's home life is not good. I'm no expert, but experience has taught me to do two things: pray and show them Jesus' love (which is sometimes tough love).

The Wolfs said...

CONGRATS KRYSTIN!!!! I can only imagine how exciting it is! I like the added pictures to your profile!It looks really cool!!