Sunday, October 26, 2008

Our Home


Some of our family members have requested pictures of our apartment. So, I made a video of the apartment. It gets a little shaky at times, so I hope you don't get sick. I also added commentary, enjoy! If you think the apartment is small, it is smaller! :)


Weekly Update:


Field Study is going extremely well. I am actually in a 7th grade Literature classroom. So, I am reading lots of books and planning lessons around those. It is great! This past week was Red Ribbon Week. My first lesson was an activity for that. The principal came in during it and gave my teacher a compliment about me. It was very encouraging and made me feel even more qualified for this experience. I am enjoying it so much. Also, the 7th graders are not that scary! AMEN.


Kyle has been busy with school. The next two weeks he has lots of tests. This weekend we equipped him with lots of hunting apparel. He was like a little kid in a candy shop. He kept trying to hide his excitement but he was bursting inside. Above is him giving me a fashion show with his new apparel...I have my family to blame for this new obsession!

Our next few weeks should be really fun! My brother, Josh, is in football playoffs. They have a good chance of making it to state this year. My birthday is two weeks away. As well as Naomi's. WOOHOO Laura is in the play Anything Goes. Hunting season is coming. My grandparents are coming from Tennessee. Lots of great stuff! Maybe I will post more often! November is my favorite month!!!

1 comment:

Eric and Carol: said...

So, I LOVE that picture of Kyle. Aren't our Dieringer boys funny? They get all geeked out over the little things in life (it's GREAT). He definately looks like a hunger, I think the only thing his outfit needs is a Green Bay Packers patch, he will then be the epitomy of a "Wisconsinite".