Sunday, October 19, 2008

Field Study Begins...

This week should be a very eye-opening one for me. I am beginning my field study in a 7th grade English classroom. I am very much looking forward to the experience because I will be able to apply what I have been learning for the past 4 years. But I can help but be nervous, not only do middle schoolers scare me, but what if I can not connect with them in a way that can help them learn. I know that I have been well prepared for this experience and it is the beginning of a wonderful journery in the world of education, so please pray for me. I have such a desire to serve these students and I believe it is a road God has definitely put me on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment... you found out how to do it..how exciting :) How was your first day Field Study!! I really like my teacher.. let me know!! Miss you already

Tessa's Mommy said...

We will be praying for you, Krystin! I hope you have a wonderful experience. Just remember to show the kids you truly care about THEM as a person, not just another grade. I can't wait to hear how it goes!!