Sunday, September 2, 2012

2 Months!

Baby Girl is 2 months! See her 2 month picture on Facebook as I have not gotten to making a new blog yet...I am thinking October when I am on maternity leave. Brooke is just a great baby! Here are the stats:
  • Brooke weighs 10lbs 14 oz. She is in the 50th percentile for height and weight. 74th percentile for head. I mean that is normal for my kids. :)
  • She is wearing 3 month clothing.
  • At 5 weeks I let Brooke sleep in her room for the first time since I had the pack n play at my parents house. She started sleeping through the night then. I wish it had continued... :)
  • She wakes up at about 1 and 5ish. I think it is because she was adjusting to me being back at work or being more aware of her surroundings in her big crib. I just let her do some cry it out...it was probably the first time she cried that hard. Poor girl. It took about 30 minutes and then I calmed her down and she was out. And now I feel really guilty. :)
  • She is a smiler. I love it sooo much...I can't wait to see her personality.
  • During her awake time she loves to be sitting straight up and watching what is going on. Mostly watching Cole be his crazy self.
  • She enjoys bath time!
  • She has started to coo and make cute little noises.
  • She is drinking 4 oz every 3 hours and then not at all during the night.
  • She loves to hold hands and is a big cuddler. She loves to be rocked as well...that is why she was so mad about being in her crib before she was asleep. HA!
Baby Brooke, we love you so much! Cole even tells us that he loves you. We are so thankful that God gave you to us. :)