Sunday, December 18, 2011

Graduation 2011





Jordan and I both graduated this weekend. Jordan graduated from UW-Stout with his Bachelors in Business Administration. I graduated from UW-LaCrosse with my Master of Education in Professional Development. We started the journey to the northwest at 4 am Saturday morning. We went to Jordan's ceremony and then out to lunch. We then headed to LaCrosse for fun sleeping at a hotel and doing a little shopping. Cole got to swim in the pool...wish I had pictures! I graduated this morning and then we were back home by 4:00pm. It was a whirlwind weekend but it was fun to celebrate with family. Proud of Jordan for finishing. Proud of Cole for being so good all weekend! :) And I am SO thankful to be done and to have went through this two years with Nikki!

Fun Fact: Only 1% of the population has their masters degree!
We learned that today! :)

1 comment: