Sunday, March 27, 2011

Baby Cole...What are you wearing?

Kyle gets himself dressed every morning and looks great. When it comes to dressing baby he has quite the reputation of crazy ensembles. This morning was just like any, I was about to run to the store and asked him to get Cole dressed after his bottle. His comment was, "Cole...what am I going to put you in today?" with a little giggle. (Everyone think of Kyle's baby sing songy voice when saying this) Look at Cole's outfit for today...
Yes, it is all too big for our 6th percentile in height baby! :) Sad thing is my dad, brothers, and Kyle all dress this way during hunting season. HA!

3 comments:

The Wolfs said...

haha..He looks super cute..even if he doesn't really match..p.s. and totally thought of Kyles baby singing voice when I read that comment!:)

Eric and Carol: said...

LOL... love his outfit... and I think it's a male Dieringer problem... Eric can't dress either child (and you'd think girls are easier... pink and pink, easy right?! Nope!)

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

I agree with Carol, it's a male thing. Even when they have a top and bottom with the same pattern so that you can't mess up, they do. I laughed so hard when I read this and translated it for Gera right away. Love it!