Thursday, March 10, 2011

Active Dreams?

The other night I went to check on Cole and found him sleeping like this...
I gently turned him over because he has strictly been a back sleeper until lately. So for the past two nights we have been awaken by this little cutie because he keeps rolling over in his dreams. I have found him in every laying position imaginable. It is rather funny. This morning I went in to his room around 7:10 because he was talking and found him like this... on his belly and facing the opposite way that he usually sleeps. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN? It is so funny and yet so exhausting because he hasn't figure it out yet.
Well today at school I got an email from Dawn after Cole's morning nap....the little stinker took a 2 hour nap on his belly without a peep...see below! But it just about made me cry when I saw it because it was soo cute.
Cole is a mover! It is so fun to see him so active. He has been rolling across the living room floor almost every night. It is amazing how fast they grow and HELLO...he is 6 months old in 2 week...WHEN DID THAT HAPPEN?

1 comment:

Debbie Steele said...

That is the age that Jonathan started rolling over in his sleep and sleeping on his tummy. He sleeps on him tummy more that his back now. they are so cute!