Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sweating in February...

 Is a BEAUTIFUL thing! We were so excited when the temp was 45 degrees today! We have been wanting to take Cole out on the trails behind our apartment for awhile but the frigid temps did not allow. Today was the day! We strapped that baby on and took him for a ride.



Kyle's comment was "This thing (Baby Bjorn) is great because it is like carrying extra weight on your stomach." Why yes Kyle, I do know what that feels like.... FOR 9 MONTHS! haha
Family pic!

Nala was thrilled to get out ... she needed it, BAD!

5 minutes after coming in the door....tired baby! :)

Hope you had some time to go enjoy the weather!
PS: I updated my blogger today and I am so impressed...I didn't realize it had an update and I love uplolading more than one picture at a time.

4 comments:

jsVanEss said...

Great pics!!! Looks like he loved the outdoors :)

Eric and Carol: said...

YAY for being able to get out and enjoy the weather! So cool that you have hiking trails by your apartment too. Eric and I both love the classic "kyle comment"... hilarious!

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

Couldn't ask for a more beautiful day, although I definately prefer the 70's and 80's of CR:) It's so fun to take them out to "explore the great outdoors".

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

oh yea, how do you update blogger? I would love to be able to upload more than one pic at a time!