Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Merry!

We had a lovely Christmas with all the family. We started in WI and ended in IL. I always come away from being with family feeling very blessed. Cole is so lucky to have so many who love him. Here are a few pictures of the packed, fun-filled days. The whole family shots will come soon when I get them. Daddy and Cole (our little camo elf) bonding while mom packs!
Merry Christmas Eve!

Cole directed us at Grandma Peterson's while we did the annual caroling.
I was so excited because I was going to get to open all of Cole's presents as well as my own...well it ended up that I held Cole while my dad opened my presents! HAHA

Getting ready to open presents with the Peterson family. Cole made it to his first present from us...the Fisher Price Nativity Set. So cute and it will be pulled out for years and years to come. A nice new family tradition.

WOOHOO...Sara, Gera,Katy, and Elena arrived late on Christmas Day from Costa Rica. Here are the cousins meeting one another. And me meeting Elena for the first time!

(Cole really isn't scared)
(Notice my cute new Vera bag on the floor)

Auntie Beth and Cole...sideways...oops!

It was so fun to watch Caden and Katy play. Carol got all the kids matching outfits...those pictures are on Naomi's camera.


We had a great Christmas. We have have had a great 2010 with the birth of Cole. Having a child makes everything about life better. I am constantly baffled at the transformation our life has taken...it is great! We are in for another transition with my going back to school on Monday. Pray for me as I am going to miss my little Cole baby! I am looking forward to getting back into the swing of things. It is the definition of bittersweet.
Have a WONDERFUL New Years!

1 comment:

jsVanEss said...

Ohhh, it looks like you had a great Christmas! I love the video... cute!