Thursday, October 8, 2009

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF KYLE AND KRYSTIN

Us...with less responsibility! :)
Yes, I know you all are wondering about how we spend our days. Just you wait... it is very exciting! I am also out of ideas on what to post about and need to be a regular "poster" cause I appreciate it from others (hint, hint)! So here is a day in the life of Kyle and Krystin.

5:30 am - Wake Up, Take Nala outside, shower, get ready, etc.

6:25 am - Krystin leave for school, Kyle hang out at home

6:45 am - Krystin arrive at school and begin the day

7:30 am - Kyle leave for work

8:00 am - Kyle arrive at work and begin the day

FROM NOW UNTIL ABOUT 4:15 we are both busy at work/school. At school...it never stops!

4:45 pm - Arrive home

5:00 pm - Take Nala to the dog park/make dinner (or hopefully it was done the night before in the crock)

6:00 pm - Eat dinner

6:30 pm - 8:30 pm - Clean up and begin "homework" Kyle does CPA test studying, I do school work...we do this while watching TV, well, I do.

8:30 pm - Start thinking how brain dead we are feeling.

9:00 pm - BED...HAHA!

And then we do it again. It really is a wonderful life.

OH I do have news. I have applied to Grad school! Nikki and I are going to be doing a 2 year masters program through LaCrosse...if we get accepted! This puts off buying a house and a baby but I feel at peace about the decision. Primarily because I have had most of my teacher friends tell me not to do it while I have kids. So, this is our life. And I have posted so I don't feel so bad about not posting now. :)

No comments: