Tuesday, October 27, 2009

All about K & K

I am relaxing my morning away... I get to go school for half day! WOOHOO Here is a fun little couples survey that I just saw on another blog. What a perfect way for me to spend my morning. Enjoy!What are your middle names?
Elizabeth and Robert (I hope to carry on the Elizabeth tradition with my own children)

How long have you been together?
We dated for 4 years and have been married for 1 year and 4 months.

How long did you know each other before you started dating?
Since 4th grade. The sparks weren't flying for me til much later. :)

Who asked who out?
Kyle asked me out.



How old are each of you?
24 and 23...for about a week more!
Did you go to the same school?
Different high schools, same university...after I switched!

Are you from the same home town?
Nope, our hometowns are 20 minutes apart which is perfect!

Who is the smartest?
Kyle is way smarter than me...academically. I am more socially smart...I think!



Who majored in what?
Kyle - Accounting
Krystin - Education

Who is the most sensitive?
HAHA...depends on the day.

Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Chili's...surprise,surprise!

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
Costa Rica
Who has the bad temper?
Well, that depends on the situation.
How many children do you want?
4...it has to be an even number! :)
Who does the cooking?
I do...which is becoming more of a chore lately cause there are so many other things to do.

Who is more social?
We are social in very different ways and at the moment I can't even describe it.

Who is the neat-freak?
Both of us, right now, we are both slobs!

Who is the most stubborn?
Kyle! Nobody is going to believe this. :)

Who wakes up earlier?
Me but I love it when we wake up at the same time...it is the perfect morning then!

Where was your first date?
Brewers Game in Eric's car....I thought I was going to puke from all the crazy circumstances.

Who has the bigger family?
Kyle....there are A LOT OF PEOPLE!

Do you get flowers often?
Just enough.

How do you spend the holidays?
Since our families live so close we are able to spend them with both. This year we are going to spending Thanksgiving at my parents, most of Christmas at Kyle's.

Who is more jealous?
Me. I like to think Kyle is very jealous but just doesn't show me. :)
How long did it take to get serious?
I kind of decided that since we started dating right before college we had to decide if this was the real deal or not...we decided it was and now we are married! :)
Who eats more?
We can both hold our own.

What do you do for a living?
Me - 3rd Grade Teacher
Kyle - Tax Accountant
Who does the laundry?
Since our current laundry situation is letting it all pile up in 3 laundry baskets and then taking it to my parents to wash, we both do the laundry. I CAN'T WAIT FOR A LAUNDRY MACHINE!

Who’s better with the computer?
Kyle.

Who drives when you are together?
Kyle...I don't like to drive.
What is "your" song?
We have many!

2 comments:

Mikaela said...

I so relate to only wanting to have even number of children :O)

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

Very nice survey...someday when I have time I might fill it out too. Learned lots about you all...by the way, we got your package this week! The kids are all super excited and thanks so much for the chocolate chips. I had just finished the bag that mom and dad sent down in May! Perfect timing!