Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The last two weeks of life...








Hello All!
The past two weeks have been absolute chaos. I was living in Sun Prairie with my friend Nikki while I finished my student teaching. Kyle was living in Saukville working for B-Gore. Josh graduated from high school on the 7th. Ashley came home for the weekend...it was wonderful to have her home. I threw a Bachelorette party for Nikki on the 13th (I took all pics on Nikki's camera). School finished today. I am exhausted.
The job search continues for me. We have been thinking a lot about life and making the most of it...we are not invincible! Invincible was a word that I learned during my Health classes. I am experiencing the realization of not being invincible right now. Trusting God will show us the path of where we are going this summer will be the goal of the summer! :) This invincible comment probably does not make sense but please feel free to ask and I will explain all my craziness of thoughts. haha

Kyle and I celebrate our one year anniversary on Sunday the 21st. I just can't believe that we have already been married for a year. We are going camping in Door County to celebrate. We are planning on doing some biking, we got new bikes from my parents for graduation, and hiking while we are there. It should be fun. It is very exciting to be celebrating and I am a very lucky woman to be married to someone as kind, patient, loving, and fun as Kyle.

Have a fabulous week!
There are no pics of Kyle cause he was at his baseball game during the graduation. Go Saints!

5 comments:

Eric and Carol: said...

What a season in marriage to enjoy! Getting through your first year and still trying to figure out life... the seasons in life and marriage are always changing, I know that you will make the most of each moment, and in all things know that God has a purpose and a plan for HIS glory. Your hair looks fantastic.... did you get highlights?! See you for the 4th (I need to remember to give dad Dieringer your apron)

Mikaela said...

Happy 1 year Anniversary :O)

jsVanEss said...

Congrats on one year of happiness! Many more to come... it's always comforting knowing that even though your future is not always clear, you always have your partner with you... through thick and thin! That's the best part:) So what "limbo" are you going through, finding a place to live too?!
Enjoy every moment of this weekend!

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

Sometimes it's hard to remember that God is in control, but really, if we try to make things right, it usually makes a mess of things (supposedly I teach grammer, but don't ask me about this sentence). Continue to pray, trust and read the Bible. God will never fail us; we are in the palm of his hand. It's hard to believe one year has gone by. Happy one year anniversary...can't wait to see the pics from camping.

Julia said...

Happy 1-year-anniversary Krystin and Kyle!!! :)
I remember your beautiful wedding one year ago, it was sooo amazing!! :) I hope all of those married years ahead of you are the same! :)
Love you