Sunday, May 6, 2012

Breaking News...

Cole went potty on the potty! I bought 2 training seats yesterday to start exploring the idea because he is ready for that. Well, that was an OBSESSION last night and I had to put the potty up high to stop the madness. This afternoon I was laying down and Kyle was playing with Cole...this is how the conversation went.
Cole: "Potty"
Kyle: "You want to go potty on the big toilet?"
Cole: "Ya"
Kyle: "Ok, lets go."
Cole: "Diapy off."
Kyle takes diaper off and Cole sat down by himself. Kyle heard a stream...and was shocked! LOL He thought it was a joke.
Kyle: "Let's go show Mama"
Cole jumps into bed with me with no diaper on, "Potty!"
And then he had 2 M & M's.

Then Kyle and I were like....what do we do with the pee? LOL
I know this is a fluke but it was fun to experience it and start the exploring of the potty!

Here is a link to Cole doing Pat a Cake...he always says he will share with Josh! Makes us laugh.
http://youtu.be/A14qeZ-kQ40



4 comments:

jsVanEss said...

ha ha cute :) It's kind of sad, yet so exciting, that they are getting interested in this "big kid" stage.

The Grady Gazette said...

Way to go Cole! That is really awesome!

The Wolfs said...

haha! This made my day!:)

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

Ah the joys of potty training...sounds like a good start. Have fun!