Saturday, March 31, 2012

Exciting!

In the midst of busy season we realized with all this warm weather we needed a lawnmower and FAST! Kyle even made the comment that we were going to get fined for the length of our grass. Of course, I was ready to borrow a lawnmower from someone but we really needed to get one. So, I searched the ads, Kyle searched craigslist and WA-LA, Kyle found a great deal on a pretty brand new lawn mower. He is REALLY excited! Cole loves it too!

Next up for the Exciting! post is Cole's weight update for 18 months. He is a whoppin 32 inches, in the 43% for height. He is STILL 21 pounds, in the 6 % for weight. Geez Louise! He is highly active so I am just assuming that he has the Dieringer skinny in him. Baby girl was in the 70% during her ultrasound and Cole was in the 50% during his so I am guessing she has the opposite. Poor girl! :) 

Finally, Cole has now learned "No!" He has been saying no to Nala for awhile but never no to a question when I ask. It is great when I ask if he is done and he says no and takes a bite to eat. Today he started the naughty no. I was telling him to sit down at the restaurant and he said "NO!" I totally laughed before I realized that he isn't supposed to be saying NO to me! LOL So, now we are working on being respectful! It is still kind of funny though....


SPRING BREAK for Cole and I starts in 5 days! I. CAN'T. WAIT! 

7 comments:

The Wolfs said...

Cool new lawn mower!:) Loved the post!! Miss you all and i'm hoping to see you guys for Easter!

The Grady Gazette said...

Loved the update! Is there a sunday Scott and I (and maybe Rory) can come and visit after church after the busy season is done?

The KD's said...

Beth - Yes!!! Rory is more than welcome as well! We are planning to start getting lots of projects done once busy season is finished so we will be around! We need to see your house too! We haven't been there since Kyle drew pretty pictures on your wall! :)

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

Sounds busy! Who isn't happy with a new lawn mower...we need to talk again soon!

Yellow Trunk Designs said...

I think I will need to garage sale shop for a fisher price lawn mower for Cole... Ethan likes following Eric around with his, and I think Cole would enjoy doing the same. Way to go on finding a great deal!

The Grady Gazette said...

As of right now the 6th and 20th of May work for us. Let me know which one works good for you!

jsVanEss said...

Happy Spring Break!!! And a new lawn mower is very exciting... we were just as proud when we got ours last fall. ha ha! Hope you enjoy every minute with Cole-Boy!