Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Baby Girl

We are having a girl! I am still in shock! HaHa We have lots to do to get ready for a girl. We are very excited. We are pretty sure on her first name and the middle name is between 3 names. It may be after one of you reading this! Hint, Hint! I am so excited to decorate her room...I have had this vision for a LONG time. She was very healthy and everything looked good. She was in the 74th percentile. But Cole was in the 50th and is now is the 11th so we will see how big she is. My adjusted due date is July 2nd instead of 4th. Enjoy the pics! PS: I think she looks just like me! haha Actually, she looked very similar to Cole in the 4d pictures!

2 comments:

The Wolfs said...

Ahhh! Im so excited!!!:) Congrats!

Eric and Carol: said...

SO precious, and yes I think Carol is a great middle name (j/k).... At least cousin Caden had a July birthday and has plenty of clothes to share!