Friday, September 23, 2011

HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY!!!


Cole's Birthday Morning Face! :)


Opening one of his presents from Mommy and Daddy!

Oh my, Oh my! Cole is 1! My little baby is getting bigger and bigger every day. A few days ago I went in to wake him up in the morning and I was taken aback as he was laying across the crib width and looked HUGE! Now, as you all know he is rather small for his age but it was a shocking moment for me!
  • Cole is walking fully now! More walking than crawling! It is so cute!
  • He fits best in 9 month clothing but it is now fall and all his warm clothing is 12 months so he is drowning in clothing now but will soon fit!
  • His big check up is on Tuesday or Wednesday...percentiles to come soon!
  • We are on our school schedule again and Cole has adjusted very well. He wakes at 7:00 am, has a bottle, eats breakfast, and leaves with Kyle around 7:45. I leave around 7:20 after giving Cole his bottle and breakfast.
  • He naps once a day between 2 1/2 and 3 hours.
  • Mickey Mouse Clubhouse has been discovered...great for our morning routine! :)
  • Pretty independent during play time ... if he wants you , he will let you know!
  • He signs "all done" but the wrong way...but we know what it means so that works...right? We are working on more but he claps when that happens. Silly!
  • He yells and cheers when we are watching football and baseball games.
  • Throws a ball pretty well...just like daddy!
  • Loves Loves Loves raspberries!
  • We had a minor food aversion when he got the beginning of the school year cold. But his appetite is back in full force.
  • He is loving the birthday presents and new toys he is getting!
  • Climbs, crawls, jumps, dives, etc. My new favorite trick is standing up in the cart...NOT!
  • He thinks it is really funny to take the barn animals off the fridge and carry them over to the garbage can and throw them away. We have lost quite a few before realizing what happened.
  • Bath time still is a favorite part of the day.
  • Clifford the Big Red Dog is a new favorite!
  • He is finally wearing shoes! It took awhile for him to get used to but I think I was getting the wrong size! :)

Digging through Daddy's wallet again!


Cole and his girlfriends! Tailgating!

Gold is NOT my color!



We did  Briggs & Al's Run Walk - Cole got to ride the bus!






I am sure there are so many more things that he has done this month. I will be posting again in a few days ... the birthday extravaganza needs to be posted! :)

1 comment:

jsVanEss said...

Wow I just can't even believe that it's been 1 year already. He has grown sooo much and has had such a wonderful 1st year of life. Bring on the 2nd :) Love the pics!