Monday, October 18, 2010

I love my school!


What a darn cute kid!



I just love working at my school! One of those reasons is because of the amazing parents. They are so giving and supportive. One of the perks this year is having an amazing photographer as one of my student's mom. I have loved every single one of her pictures that I have ever seen. When she emailed me to let me know that the class gift for Baby Cole would be a photo session, I just about cried with joy! Here are a few of the pictures she took. Thank you so much Kelly and the rest of the parents in my class!

2 comments:

Eric and Carol: said...

LOVE the pictures.... especially the one where he's smiling!!!! What a great gift!

Gerardo, Sara , Katy Lou & Elena said...

these pics are great! such a special, timeless gift