Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Ultrasound Update

We had another ultrasound to make sure everything was healthy with Little D. It is!!! We are praising the Lord after about 6 weeks of major praying. He is in the 50th percentile for his size...so he might not be as big as Baby Ethan. We got a few pictures but let my mom take them home. When studying the pictures we think the baby has Kyle's chin and eyes and my nose...who knows! I think he is squished already because of my short torso. It won't be long til he is pushing my ribs. I really didn't realize how big he was...I still thought he was sitting below the belly button...NOT! The due date is October 12th. So we might have another shared birthday in the Dieringer family! (I am still hoping to be at week late so I can complete conferences!)

PS: I was very glad that we confirmed that Little D is still a he since we just finished registering! :)

1 comment:

Eric and Carol: said...

lol... I understand why you want the baby to be a week late, but I'll check in with you in September and see if you are still feeling the same way. GREAT NEWS that the baby is healthy and that there was nothing to worry about.