Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I Love My Birthday...all birthday's actually!

I had a lovely birthday weekend. Kyle and I began by going to the Melting Pot for dinner. Delicious! It was our first experience and it was a very romantic setting!
(This picture should be lower but I can't move it)

Naomi and I are very lucky to be birthday twins! We met everyone for dinner at Highland House! It was fun to see everyone.


On Tuesday night, I met my "rooms" for dinner to celebrate! It was SOO fun to be with them all again. We had a great time planning our Christmas gathering!



The weekend before my birthday Kyle and I were at home with my parents. We decided to celebrate my birthday. My mom made me my favorite chocolate cake with delicious frosting, we went out to dinner at the Olive Garden and had in depth discussions about garlic, and BEST of all ... I got my new VERA bag. It is darling! :) Another gift was a tree skirt and stockings for Christmas. You are really going to want to come to my house after Thanksgiving because it is going to be one FESTIVE place! :)

No comments: