Thursday, March 26, 2009

Abbie's Baby Shower

My mom and I threw a Baby Shower for Abbie Meinen last Saturday. It was really fun and I needed to add some pictures to the blog so that Abbie's sister, Meghan, could see the shower from Italy. Lucky girl! So, here you go Meghan...we missed you!


Here is the cute punch with the duckies floating! HAHA I made duck and bottle sugar cookies for party favors! They were pretty cute...if I do say so myself! :)

One of the games was Name the Baby, you had to use the letters in Abbie & Jamie Meinen to name the baby. Some of the names were Bam Jam, Ben, and my mom's, Jemima! She thought she was hysterical! HAHA

The "cheesy" cake! :) Mary Beth was not thrilled with the look of the cake, but Jenna loved the baby on it! :) It was yummy!

Meghan wrote a nice letter to Abbie and gave her a lamp from her room for the baby. It was very nice...here is Abbie reading the letter and gazing up at the lamp!





Jenna was a guest at the shower and she was lots of fun! We are friends!



The dynamic duo! HAHA Life just wouldn't be the same without these two making us all laugh! We love you!
We are super excited for Abbie, Jamie, and Baby Meinen. We know they are going to be great parents. Thanks for letting us honor you with a shower, Abbie! :)

2 comments:

MilanoMeg21 said...

AWW thanks Krystin I loved seeing the pics! And aren't you just the little Martha Stewart with all your creative ideas, very cute! My mom was telling me about the shower and couldn't stop raving about your cookies and ideas:)I really enjoyed looking at them all - thanks! Hope all is well with the Dieringer couple:) Love from Italy - ciao!

Eric and Carol: said...

Krystin, Seriously, your creativity never ceases to amaze me.... I wish I could borrow like an ounce of it. All of the little details were super cute... and I am now intrigued by blue punch!