Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Beth's Graduation & Roommate Christmas

Here are the pictures from the past two days! It has been a fun and fast two days. I am very excited for more family time next week. The Roommate Christmas was just the first of many celebrations! Carol, thank you for the ideas for Kyle and I!
Beth's Graduation Fan Club! The proud spouse of Beth!

Roommate Christmas Dinner

Nikki made this for Tina

Tina made this for Susan

Susan made this for me
I made this for Nikki
All the finished products - the stakes are getting higher every year!

My parents new puppy, Remi! Isn't he cute?!?!

2 comments:

jsVanEss said...

Krystin, your parents dog is sooo cute :) And I LOVE that name. There is a kid in my class named Remi, and I just love that name! And I can't believe that you guys made all those gifts. They turned out beautiful!
Also, I thought I would add... my blog is finally back up! :)

The Wolfs said...

Literally a fan club! lol I like the pictures! they are nice. Ok glad you liked my WAISTing time blog! I enjoy writing them. I have aquestion..where do you get all those cute backgrounds for your blog!! I want one! love you